fredag 4. februar 2011

London


Hello, hello!

This is the last day in London before we leave to Scotland, so we decided to go on the most famous tourist attractions:

Today I waked up 7 o’clock, because Signe JUMPED IN MY BED! I don’t know why but…  I’ve tended and dressed. Then we ate breakfast.

Then we saw a signs with picture of the cutest ice- cream that I ever seen! So we just must buy some; D



We took the “London eye”. It was fabulous!  But it took years before we get on it.  The weather was good and not to warm. I had a little bit fear of heights, but it went well.

After we go to the Madame Tussauds. Signe took a picture of me beside Johnny Depp, Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe. Then   we go down to the basement, and didn’t know anything… BO! It was really scary. 



And we went to the Big Ben. 



 Goodbye London :P

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar