torsdag 3. februar 2011

Hi!

Today I went to London with Signe.  We took the bus to Camden, and shopped to death. I am not sure that we can get back home again, because we have shopped that much. Boohoo! Signe bought some summer dresses, and a lot of hats and of curse shoes. I bought a hat to, and a t- shirt with picture of one English flag, some dresses and shoes, and lots of other stuff. After that I’ve tacked manicure, and my nails now are matching the t- shirt that I bought.  
       The picture over is of my nails after being fixed;)

                        
Here is a picture of the marked (camdon).

And we meet a weary weird person, named “Sigbass Johansen”. He sowed us around. He told that it was 50 million peoples that live in England today, and that London is the capital of UK (United Kingdom) and has 7, 8 million residents (2009). London is in south England and is near the river Themsen.

Now we are stuck on an internet café and waiting for a taxi to bring us to the hotel.  I am drinking cappuccino with cream and chocolate (mmmm!), and Signe  dosen’t like that so she is drinking cacao with some “fun stuff” on.

2 kommentarer: